The Guild Leader´s Handbook
Who said dragon slaying was easy? Leading a guild in massively multiplayer online (MMO) games like World of Warcraft is more difficult than most players think. Your members look to you to keep a lid on drama, plan raids and battles, and lead them to riches and renown.
In The Guild Leader´s Handbook, you´ll learn how to create, and maintain a successful guild. Author Scott F. Andrews, a longtime guild leader and guild advice columnist for WoW.com, will show you how to guide your guild to glory. Whether you´re trying to confront a monstrous threat, conquer your rivals, or simply reign supreme as the wealthiest traders in the galaxy, The Guild Leader´s Handbook offers invaluable guidance to help you achieve your goals.
You´ll learn how to
- Plan successful raids, player vs. player battles, roleplaying sessions, and contests
- Deal with problem players and keep a lid on guild-fracturing drama
- Solve loot issues and choose the best loot distribution system for your guild
- Boost your guild´s morale, repution, and server presence
- Promote and motivate an effective officer corps
- Organize fun and safe real-world guild meetings and events
Whether you´re an established guild leader in need of sage advice or a dedicated player seeking to form your own community, The Guild Leader´s Handbook is an essential guide to managing a guild successfuly in any MMO game.
- • Hundreds of thousands of guild leaders and officers in World of Warcraft and other online games
• Dedicated players considering a leadership or officer role
Autor / Autorin
Since 2007, Scott F. Andrews has been helping other guild leaders and officers with his weekly advice column "Officers´ Quarters" for WoW.com. A veteran of the MMO genre, he leads one of the oldest surviving guilds in World of Warcraft.