My NewTM iPad
A User's Guide
The new iPad is cute. It's loveavble. It's fun to play with. Bit it can also be a bit mysterious. My New iPad is your guide to getting th most from Apple's latest magical creation. Bestselling author Wallace Wang's patient, step-by-step instructons will have you using your new iPad to:
- Find your way using the Maps app and the iPad's compass
- Get organized with the Notes, Reminders, Calendar, and Contacts apps
- Set up your email accounts and browse the Web
- Use dictation and keyboard shortcuts to save time typing
- Listen to music, read ebooks and magazines, and take photos and videos
- Use FaceTime to talk face-to-face with distant friends and relatives
- Shop on iTunes and the App Store for the best new music, apps, movies, games, magazines, and books
- Set parental controls, use a secret passcode, and encrypt your backups for maximum privacy
And so much more. You'll even learn top-secret touch gestures to help you make the most of your iPad. Discover the hundreds of amazing things your iPad can do with My new iPad.
- New buyers of the iPad 3
Wallace Wang is the author of several best-selling computer books, including My New Mac, My New iPhone, and Steal This® Computer Book (all No Starch Press). He is also a successful standup comic who has appeared on A&E's Evening at the Improv and appears regularly at the Riviera Comedy Club in Las Vegas, Nevada.